Congratulations!!!!! I couldn't tell who he looks like from the pictures. But he is a CUTIE!!!!!!!! Maybe he looks like me???? Tell Nikki that I am proud of her. Hope she is doing ok and we will talk soon.
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting the news so quickly. I've been thinking about you all day. Hope NICOLE is doing fine too. She has GOT TO be relieved. Gavin is so cute. CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD! Aunt Barb
i abso. love love love the name. i have ALWAYS liked "dale." gavin.....like the safety writer gavin de becker. gavin mcleod, the captain on the LOVE BOAT!!! love love love it. so elegant. can we call him "gd?"
Congratulations!!! I'll try again! This is the third time I've tried to leave a comment but I am doing something wrong because it still has not appeared. We love the little guy and are thankful he and Nicole are doing well. As Laura said he is avery handsome guy and I just want to snatch him right off the screen and hug him. Take care. Love Grandma Eb & Grandpa Ponch
8 comments:
Oh my god!!! He's here!!!
I've been checking here all day hoping & waiting.
I love the name Gavin and he is beautiful!
Can't wait to hear more details.
Congratulations Nikki & Justin!!!
Jill
Congratulations!!!!! I couldn't tell who he looks like from the pictures. But he is a CUTIE!!!!!!!! Maybe he looks like me????
Tell Nikki that I am proud of her. Hope she is doing ok and we will talk soon.
Mawmaw
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for posting the news so quickly. I've been thinking about you all day. Hope NICOLE is doing fine too. She has GOT TO be relieved. Gavin is so cute. CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD! Aunt Barb
i abso. love love love the name. i have ALWAYS liked "dale." gavin.....like the safety writer gavin de becker. gavin mcleod, the captain on the LOVE BOAT!!! love love love it. so elegant. can we call him "gd?"
that black and white pic - omg, so beautiful! fine work, you two. you've made a fantastic son!
Yay!!!! I am so glad he is here!
Welcome, Gavin! Great job, Justin and Nikki! He looks like a healthy, beautiful little guy. Please let us know if you need anything!
Congratulations!!! I'll try again! This is the third time I've tried to leave a comment but I am doing something wrong because it still has not appeared. We love the little guy and are thankful he and Nicole are doing well. As Laura said he is avery handsome guy and I just want to snatch him right off the screen and hug him. Take care. Love Grandma Eb & Grandpa Ponch
Congratulations! akb just sent me the link to the site. Glad to hear that all are well!
Post a Comment