Sunday, August 10, 2008

Starting the Bean...au natural

Got to hospital. Got settled in. Turns out she is making progress on her own. So now we just wait until morning to see how she progresses overnight and we go from there. Though, undoubtedly, one way or the other he will be coming out tomorrow (Tuesday, early morning at the latest).

Below is the last photo of pregnant Nikki right as we left the house this evening. The other two are of the LDRP (Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Post-Partum) room we will be inhabiting for the next few days.

I'll keep you posted as things develop and as time permits.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I passed you guys on your way to the hospital last night! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait! You guys are going to be the best parents ever and I will be thinking of you guys all day. Oh who I am I kidding! I will be pacing the floors in anticipation!!!!! I am dying to know this little guys name. :)Let me know if you guys need anything at all. I will be there in a heartbeat for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love the updates from the hospital!

I'm so glad to hear you were making progress already on your own. If you still have had to get some pitocin, your body should be much more receptive to it!

Hope all is well, you're not currently in too much pain, and the little one is here sooner rather than later!

Love,
Jill