WOW! He is a long baby. I think he is taller than you were when you were in Kindergarten. LOL He is so cute and I can't wait to see him! Give him kisses for me.
Absolutely precious! He is beautiful! You guys are going to be the best parents ever. I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to meet Gavin. Congrats and call me if you need anything and I will be there. :)
He is absolutely beautiful. It is hard to believe that the little girl I used to baby-sit is now a Mommy. Congratulations to you both. Boys are a lot of fun. Love, Kayla & Myron
He is adorable. Gene says by the looks of his hands and long body he is going to take after Grandpa Ponch. Too soon on the poll for who he looks like, keep posting the pictures. Best of Luck!
8 comments:
Aw, sweet new baby, he is absolutely perfect.
Congrats again guys!
Jill
I must say my new nephew is quite handsome! Congratulations and love you all!
WOW! He is a long baby. I think he is taller than you were when you were in Kindergarten. LOL He is so cute and I can't wait to see him! Give him kisses for me.
MawMaw
also, put some nice clothes on that baby! and on your boy too!
Welcome baby Gavin. Congrats Nikki and Justin. He's adorable. Can't wait to hold him
LOVE Grandpa Joe and Grandma Nancy
Absolutely precious! He is beautiful! You guys are going to be the best parents ever. I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to meet Gavin. Congrats and call me if you need anything and I will be there. :)
He is absolutely beautiful. It is hard to believe that the little girl I used to baby-sit is now a Mommy. Congratulations to you both. Boys are a lot of fun.
Love, Kayla & Myron
Congratulations Nikki & Justin!!!
He is adorable. Gene says by the looks of his hands and long body he is going to take after Grandpa Ponch. Too soon on the poll for who he looks like, keep posting the pictures. Best of Luck!
Love, Gene & Brenda
Post a Comment