More to come from the Gavin Chronicles
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Last night...
We had a rough night. Not so much because of Gavin, though his hourly (to half-hourly) feedings and whatnot were a bit challenging. But the night was mostly rough because Nikki was hooked up to a leg compression machine that compressed and released tension on her legs off and on all night. Roughly about every 24 seconds. Just enough space between it kicking on (in a loud, growling, angry, vibrating way) to prevent sleep from being a possibility.
Luckily, they took the machine off Nikki this morning and for the first time Gavin decided to sleep for a few hours. So finally, at about 9:00am this morning, we all got about 3 hours of sleep.
More to come from the Gavin Chronicles
More to come from the Gavin Chronicles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations, Goob & Nikki! Gavin is so cute! You need to call me when you are back in the big metropolis so I can meet him in person!
Hope Nikki is doing well.
Please keep the photos coming!
-Tiff
Hello Goob, Nikki & Gavin! Congrats! I'm visiting Mom & Dad, but I'm going to call Dave and let him know your news. We have been checking, and trying to keep up with the developments via the blog...what a great tool to keep us all in the loop. The pictures are great, thank you for sharing. He looks like ya Goobie. Sending love (give him a little kiss for me). -Dana
As always the Jerry Wobbe crew is late to show up to the party!!!
Congratulations Mr Gavin is a beautiful baby, and I am glad to hear everyone is doing well!
Just wanted you to know both Larkin and Tyler were C-section babies and look how the turned out!!!
Hey Goob & Nikki, Congratulations on baby Gavin, he looks adorable, can't wait to see him. Looks like he is already ruling the rost, sleep when he does or not at all. Am trying to get his quilt done, but I had a little accident and broke my foot, but should get it in the mail by next week. Love to all, Aunt Pam
Hey Goob & Nikki, Congratulations on little Gavin, he looks adorable, can't wait to see him. I see he is already ruling the rost, when he sleeps you sleep, and catch a cat nap every chance you get. His quilt it almost finished, I will mail it as soon as I can. Had a little accident and broke my foot, so I'm kind of slow right now. Take care and keep those updates coming. Congrats again! Aunt Pam
I am starting to agree... he looks like your baby pictures. Gavin ("the bean") is such a cute little guy and I know he is anxious to see his Maw Maw. We love you all. Let me know if you need anything.
MawMaw
Post a Comment