And we will continue to wait.
We saw the doctor again today, Dr. Hood, who is just so good, and he says things look great. The mother is doing well, the Bean is doing well, and we are making slow but steady progress. Dr. Hood's only hesitance was that the Bean is still sitting a little high, but he said it wasn't any sign of alarm or anything we should be concerned about at this point.
He did tell us that Nikki could go into labor any day now and he would be fine with that...he kept repeating that she should have more contractions...but he also indicated that she probably wouldn't go into labor this weekend. So, we keep waiting. We'll be patient and take things as they come. Hopefully the Bean will decide to arrive next week sometime (maybe Friday???), but if not we will just return for another visit and go from there.
If I get a chance this weekend, I will take some photos of Nikki and post them, but that is, of course, if she is willing to pose...then again, I guess she can't really run away.
_____________________________
http://www.clemson.edu/~hodgson
No comments:
Post a Comment