Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Sands through the hour glass...
Gavin felt great last night. No gas. Had eaten plenty. All geared up for bed. Except, he didn't want to sleep. Nikki and I missed the memo, but apparently there was a party last night, a one man party. He was so tired last night and would just about drift off to sleep before catching himself and waking up, refusing to sleep. It was some kind of battle: us coaxing him into a coma-like sleep state; him squirming, fighting, and refusing. In the end, I think we all lost. Who knows what tonight will bring...he has such an unpredictable personality--in both good and less-than-good ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Goob you sound a little sleep deprived. Hang in there. I'm enjoying all the updates.
-Dana
oh i <3 the pics and video! he has such personality -- and neck strength! amazing amazing.
Post a Comment