One thing that is helping us manage is that last night the Vitanza family (Toni, Victor, and Roman) provided dinner for us and tonight it was the Swanson's (Lane and Dustin). These things make it easier for us to focus on Gavin and figure out how best to navigate this great parenting journey. Of course, I keep looking for the manual that comes with him, but the hospital clearly forgot to include that in our discharge papers, which I think is just poor planning on their part.
Anyways, to help aid in the "who does he look like" poll--and just for general curiosities, I have included baby pictures of Nicole (first picture below), myself, and Gavin (I repeated the image from the other day because I liked it so much and because I think it is one of the better shots of his face to use for comparison). Enjoy! More Gavin photos coming soon...


3 comments:
Congratulations and welcome to the sleep deprived world of parenting. When I went back to work, Elena was up every hour on the hour for 10 days in a row. Michael found a great book that had balanced advice on how to help your little one (and you) get the best sleep possible. It's "The No Cry Sleep Method" by Elizabeth Pantly. Good luck and enjoy every moment because they grow up too fast.
~Kris
Now you have me confused. I can see you in him but comparing these pictures he looks like Nikki. In my opinion he got the best of both of you. :) He is a doll!!!!!
Hi Nikki & Justin. Congratulations!!!! Gavin is beautiful! It sounds like you two are doing a great job with that sweet little guy. Hang in there. Every day seems to get a little easier. Thanks for sharing all of the pictures. He is such a cutie. Nikki, I think he has your eyes. Congrats again!
Kelli, Jeremy, & Cole
Post a Comment