Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Bean Ripple Effect

Larry & Brenda's visit was quite enjoyable and it was really nice to finally "let them in" on the news of the Bean. The video doesn't fully do the situation justice--I was trying to capture their reactions and trying to enjoy the moment, which means some of the best "bits" didn't get recorded...like after Larry says "She's pregnant" he sits on the couch staring in disbelief for like 5-10 seconds and then says, with emphasis and realization, "she IS pregnant." Comical, to say the least.

Also, since word has "officially" spread about the BeanBlog (and continues to spread), I added a hit counter to the blog to track traffic (since now more than just a handful know about the blog). I've only visited it 4 times myself since (updating and whatnot), so there has been some minor traffic already. With increase in viewer-ship, I will try to post more often to keep "everyone" in the loop--and to make your visits worthwhile. Additionally, if you like, you can set it up so that you receive a notice every time a new post goes online [use the "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom) link at the bottom of the page].

_____________________________
http://www.clemson.edu/~hodgson

No comments: