An attempt to keep "in-touch" with those beyond our "touch."
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Thanks . . . and some musings
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your congratulations. Whether via the blog, email, phone, or even in person, it means a lot to me.
And now, I return you to the star of the show. . .
First, an image:
And then a brief (57sec) clip:
2 comments:
David Kruzan
said...
First and foremost, congratulations on your major lifechanging achievement. You have succeeded where thousands have failed and you should be proud. Robyn and I are proud of you but we will still always call you "Goob".
More impressively is the fact that unlike so many people, you are (as most good parents should be) overshadowed by the accomplishments by your children. Whether the feat is partial walking, eating with a spoon, or simply communicating in a manner in which only we understand, the truly humble person is greatly impressed by attainment of basic skills by those unexpected.
Good luck.
David, Robyn, Emily, Abby and Guido Antonio Kruzan
2 comments:
First and foremost, congratulations on your major lifechanging achievement. You have succeeded where thousands have failed and you should be proud. Robyn and I are proud of you but we will still always call you "Goob".
More impressively is the fact that unlike so many people, you are (as most good parents should be) overshadowed by the accomplishments by your children. Whether the feat is partial walking, eating with a spoon, or simply communicating in a manner in which only we understand, the truly humble person is greatly impressed by attainment of basic skills by those unexpected.
Good luck.
David, Robyn, Emily, Abby and Guido Antonio Kruzan
Well said Kruzans. And congratulations to you on Guido Antonio!!!
As for Gavin, I think that strapping young man will be walking before we know it.
Post a Comment