An attempt to keep "in-touch" with those beyond our "touch."
Congratulations! Hopefully you'll have some time to relax and play with Gavin! -Erin & Scott
CONGRATULATIONS Dr. and Mrs. Justin Hodgson! Let the celebration begin! Aunt Barb
Great!!! Congratulations!!!!! -Dana
We are so very proud of you!Jerry & Diane
Again, Congratulations! I am proud of you! Mom
Great news - congratulations!Jill
Hey Doctor Doctor, I has me this sores throat. Can I comes visit and gets sum medcinUncle Jerry
ps Congratulations...Uncles; Jerry & Gene, Grandma and Grandpa V & BKiss the baby.....
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations! Hopefully you'll have some time to relax and play with Gavin!
-Erin & Scott
CONGRATULATIONS Dr. and Mrs. Justin Hodgson! Let the celebration begin! Aunt Barb
Great!!! Congratulations!!!!! -Dana
We are so very proud of you!
Jerry & Diane
Again, Congratulations! I am proud of you!
Mom
Great news - congratulations!
Jill
Hey Doctor Doctor, I has me this sores throat. Can I comes visit and gets sum medcin
Uncle Jerry
ps Congratulations...
Uncles; Jerry & Gene, Grandma and Grandpa V & B
Kiss the baby.....
Post a Comment