Monday, December 8, 2008

Long road home...

It was quite the excursion our returning home...much more interesting than our smooth late night drive up. I will save the full details of that tale for our return trip in a week or two, but let's just say that we circled through Brevard, NC a couple of times (neither time was it necessarily on our way home).

The big news today is that Gavin managed to roll from his belly to his back! It was so freakin' cool that I had to call Nikki at work and tell her. Of course, he only did it the once for me, but has done it twice since she returned home. Who knows, maybe he'll make dinner tonight. Then again, that may be asking a bit too much.

Unfortunately, this week has been crazy busy (and there doesn't seem to be reprieve anytime soon), so I have not had a chance to throw together a music video of sorts from the images we took last week. Nonetheless, I have included a few shots from the trip home. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: