Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey, Travel, and all-that-jazz

Our Turkey-Week festivities have kept us/me busier that anticipated, which is why I haven't had an opportunity to post, and sadly it is coming to a close as well must be venturing back to South Carolina. But not to worry Gavin-fans, we will return in a few short weeks. I did want to say that it was really great to see those of you that we could--and we really appreciate those of you who traveled to visit with us. And to those we didn't get to this time, we hope things will be different at Christmas and that we'll be able to expand the number of people we can visit (and the duration of those visits).

Anyways, I must get busy packing for our return journey home. Once the dust settles this week, I hope to put together a photo montage of the various wonderful images we have from Gavin's first trip to Illinois. But until then, I hope these two images will hold you over.

Happy After-ThanksGivings!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys & meet Gavin! Hope to visit with you again over Christmas.

Safe (& easy) travels back to SC!

Jill, Klete, Alex, & Claire