During our visit to the doctor yesterday, we were informed that the Bean could arrive at any time from here on in. We are in the "safe to deliver" stage being as we have passed the 37 week mark. With that news, coupled with everything once again checking out fine, I thought I would a few new options. The first is the poll feature (i.e., "The Weight Poll" located to your left). Feel free to cast your vote at anytime...though you only get to vote once (as far as I understand it).
For those of you who may be a bit more interested in a full-fledged Baby Pool, you might check out the link below for a bit-o-guessing-fun. I set up a Baby Pool game at ExpectNet, and while there is no money involved, I do hope you enjoy.
_____________________________
http://www.clemson.edu/~hodgson
1 comment:
Hey Goob & Nikki, Glad to see everything is progressing just fine. It sounds like you have every thing under control. Let us know when the big event happens. I am hoping to get the baby quilt sent to you in about a week. I have just some finishing touches to do on it. I can just hear Mom saying that I need to get it finished and sent before the baby gets her. (she always did) I hope you like it when you get it. Love always, Aunt Pam
Post a Comment