We had our 28 week visit to the doctor's office and learned that Nikki is "spot on" perfect in her pregnancy. She is doing well, does not have gestational diabetes, and everything else looks right on schedule as we move into the home stretch--our visits to the doctor now starting to occur with more (and progressively more) frequency. I will mention that the Beanrate was at 144bpm this time, right around where it should be. I tried to take video of it as usual, but the nurse caught me by surprise and I couldn't get the camera out fast enough (all I ended up with was 3 seconds of footage of my pant leg--riveting cinematography). All in all, it was a pleasant, reassuring visit. Of course, I didn't have blood drawn, didn't get a shot of Rhogam, nor did they have to stick my finger for diabetes test--but I also didn't get the "you're glowing" comment from the doctor, so it seems like a fair trade off. Anyways, we'll be venturing back to the ILL this afternoon, enjoying a pleasant May drive, and we are really looking forward to seeing all (or many) of you this weekend!
_____________________________
http://www.clemson.edu/~hodgson
No comments:
Post a Comment