Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ryan is 3!


It’s a birthday themed post! Ryan had a great 3rd birthday.  We started off the day by getting a spiderman balloon from the grocery store.

 He also wanted cupcakes with blue icing.  Here is the before picture.  I asked him whose birthday it was and he pointed to himself.

And the after picture... he only ate the icing :)


Here he's opening presents--added some new buildings and trains to his train set and also some new puzzles.

Aunt Barb sent him a "cooking" themed package equipped with his own utensils and an apron with his name embroidered on it.  

Lots of smiles today!  A perfect day.  As I write this post, I am reminded of how often people give the advice to enjoy the time when the kids are little because it goes by too fast.  While it didn't seem like it at the time, I can believe it today as I think back three years ago when Ryan was born.  It does not seem like he can already be three.   


No comments: