One of the things I think the boys miss most from Texas are the bounce/jump houses. There were several close to our house and we were frequent jumpers at all of them.
Bloomington only has one bounce house and it is more like Chuck e Cheese. It is mostly arcade games with a few inflatables. Needless to say I was super excited to find this gem, the Bloomington United Gymnastics & Soccer program, (BUGS for short). They have open play several times a week. The kids can hang on the bars, walk on the balance beams, jump into foam pits, ride a zipline, climb on foam mats, play in a ball pit, and run around a huge padded area. Ryan and I have been several times and he loves it. It is one place that will allow him to do all of his favorite activities (run, jump and climb). Here is a clip of him jumping into the foam pit.
Password is "gym"
gymnastics from GDH on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment