An attempt to keep "in-touch" with those beyond our "touch."
His next new word should be MawMaw!Mawmaw
Sweet! Love the noises & the walking!Justin, what program do you use for these video shorts? I really like the format.Jill
Hi Jill,I have been doing the most recent videos in iMovie 09 (this photo album is a theme they provide).
Hi Justin and Nicole. Thanks for the video clip. It looks like Gavin has mastered walking. Take care,
Post a Comment
4 comments:
His next new word should be MawMaw!
Mawmaw
Sweet! Love the noises & the walking!
Justin, what program do you use for these video shorts? I really like the format.
Jill
Hi Jill,
I have been doing the most recent videos in iMovie 09 (this photo album is a theme they provide).
Hi Justin and Nicole. Thanks for the video clip. It looks like Gavin has mastered walking. Take care,
Post a Comment