Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Movin' on up

Life if moving along. In just the last day or two, Gavin has moved up to 4 oz per feeding, which we didn't think we'd get to for another month, but he seems to be a bit more content with the additional oz per round. And just last night he slept in a four-hour chunk and a three hour chunk (which we greatly appreciate), and we hope this is a correlation with the increase in quantity per bottle.

Gavin also seems to enjoy our nightly walks around campus (I think he can already feel the mystique of the football stadium), and he is starting to enjoy bath-time quite a bit more, especially now that we moved this operation to the tub (our sink was just a bit too small for his "bath" seat). And, aside from smiling a lot in his sleep, he even broke into a short fit of laughter while he slept yesterday. It was, to say the least, quite funny.

Anyways, his other set of grandparents come into town this week, so I am sure to have more things to post in the coming days. Until then, enjoy the photos!

2 comments:

pam said...

Goob and Nikki, I love the picture of Gavin on the blanket, he is going so fast, I can't wait to get down there to see him. hope everything goes ok with the visit with Larry and Brenda, I know how grandparents can be (ha! Ha!) Pam

pam said...

Goob and Nikki, I love the picture of Gavin on the blanket, I can't wait to get down there and see all of you. Hope everything went ok with your visit with Larry and Brenda, I know how grandparents can be. pam