Went back to the doctor today! We saw Dr. Hood again...man is he excellent at his job--I'm thinking about growing a uterus and asking him to be my OB-GYN--not sure exactly how that would work out, but it's worth a shot. All jokes aside, we're keeping our fingers crossed that he will be on call when the delivery date arrives.
We got to hear the Bean's heart beat again, holding steady in the mid- to upper-150s as far as rate is concerned. Additionally, we learned that we are a mere 11 days or so from finding out whether the Bean is a he-bean or a she-bean (hopefully...provided the Bean cooperates).
And, last but not least, for your viewing pleasure, I have included another brief video of our latest visit to the doctor--heartbeat and all. It was a bit louder this time as I didn't have to increase the volume level in the video before I posted it (unlike last time which needed a slight bit of amplification). That is all for now... ... ... enjoy!
______________________________
http://www.clemson.edu/~hodgson
No comments:
Post a Comment